To strengthen understanding between licensed repossessors, law enforcement, financial institutions, regulatory agencies, and consumers while offering continued education.
- Create and maintain an organizational communication network within the State of FL between all licensed recovery agencies.
Form a working relationship with each other that will create a statewide bond between agencies.
- Create and maintain an organizational communication network beyond the State of Florida with other State and National groups and vendors within the Recovery Industry.
- Hold various functions in different areas of the state where members of the financial and law enforcement community will be invited.
- Generate and sustain a working relationship with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing.
- Promote and enhance the image of licensed recovery agents in the State of Florida among financial institutions.
- Enhance our acceptance by law enforcement agencies statewide.
- Bring awareness to the financial community of F.S. Chapter 493 and its purpose.
- Assist agencies in obtaining proper insurance and compliance documents.